Here’s a luxurious shrimp quinoa meal you can throw together in under 20 minutes, for those days when you’re running short of time.
- 500 g frozen wok vegetables (eg. Thai)
- 500 g shrimps with shells on
- 1 – 2 apples
- 300 ml quinoa
- 1 tsp turmeric
- black peppar
- 200 g butter
- 1 fresh sprig of dill
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- Boil 600 ml water and pour in the quinoa together with turmeric for colouring. Stir and let the quinoa absorb the water. Takes about 15 minutes.
- Remove the shells from the shrimps.
- Fry the frozen vegetables. Dice the apples and pour them in with the vegetables. Add salt and peppar.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Cut up the dill and put it in the saucepan with the butter. Pour the vinegar, shrimps and honey in quickly.
- Mix the quinoa with vegetables and then pour over the shrimp butter-vinaigrette.
- Mix everything. DONE!