A flavoursome pork Thai curry with coconut milk and lots of veggies. Perfect for large dinner parties.
This recipe makes 8+ portions. Freeze leftovers in portion-sized freezer bags for healthy and tasty lunches later in the week!
- 600g sliced pork
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 250g black beans
- 250g green beans
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1 small cauliflower
- 100g bamboo shoots
- 100g baby corn
- 100g bean sprouts
- Juice from ½ lime
- 1 red chilli
- 750ml coconut milk
- Panang curry paste to taste OR red Thai spice to taste
- Dice potatoes. Peel sweet potato and dice. Boil until soft.
- In a large wok: Brown onion and garlic in olive oil. Add sliced pork. Fry at a high temperature.
- Add vegetables, chilli, lime juice, coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add potatoes and sweet potates when soft.
- Bring to the boil for 5 minutes. Brocolli, cauliflower and corn should be crunchy – almost raw.
- Salt and peppar to taste. Balance coconut milk, curry paste and chilli to get your perfect level of zing!