Here’s Jen Widerstrom’s simple and healthy pizza recipe. All you have to do to make it gluten free, is swap the whole wheat pita bread with gluten free pita bread.
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2(ish) cups of spinach
- 7in gluten free pita bread
- 1/3 cup part skin shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown garlic and onions in a hot frying pan.
- Add tomatoes and spinach.
- Place veggies on pita bread. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake at 230C/450F for 4 – 5 minutes.