Everyone should know how to make a gluten free chocolate cake, and this recipe is about as simple as it gets.
Try this chocolate cake recipe out as is, with some simple whipped cream on the side. Or, use the recipe as a base for more daring baking experiments!
- 200g butter
- 300ml of sugar
- 100ml of cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml almond flour
- Set the oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Lift from the heat and stir in sugar, cocoa and vanilla sugar/icing sugar.
- Stir in the eggs one at a time, and finally add the almond flour.
- Pour cake mix into a greased and floured cake tin.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes. The cake should be a little sticky in the middle and not dry.
- Allow to cool. Sprinkle over a little icing sugar, add a few raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream.