- One 15 oz can of black beans
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Rinse VERY well one 15 oz can of black beans.
- Combine in food processor: rinsed black beans, bananas, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla
- Process very well until smooth. I added 1/4 tsp of spoonable stevia also.
- Add oats and process again
- Put mixture into a nonstick-sprayed 8×8 pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
These are great ways to feed the sweet tooth without expanding your waistline. However, they do have calories, and just like anything, moderation is key. If you eat the whole batch in one sitting it defeats the purpose a bit.