The idea of living gluten free can be a challenging undertaking. Add to that the challenge of eating healthfully, and you may need a bit of guidance to make life easier.
With that in mind, here are some resources to get you started:
- 5 Tips for Living Gluten Free and Fit
- Here is Gluten Free Fitness in the media: Webinar, newspaper insert, and handout developed in conjunction with the NFCA
Gluten Free and Fit Lifestyle 101
- The Magic Bullet for a Healthy Gluten Free Life Is….
- Preparing Ahead for Healthy Gluten Free Eating Success
- Eating more for less-deconstruction of two eating styles
- Gluten Free “diet” versus lifestyle
- Nutrient Absorption Issues in Celiac Disease and What to do About It
- Is Celiac Disease a Blessing in Disguise?
- Top 5 gluten free complex carbohydrate sources
- Top 10 portable gluten free healthy snacks
- How to Eat Safely & Gluten Free Anywhere (Even Without a Gluten Free Menu)
- Eating Healthfully and Flavorfully Gluten Free
- The Tale of the Clear Heels – Setting Goals, Roadblocks and Success
Gluten Free Athletics/Fitness and Supplementation 101
- Gluten Free Protein Powder Reviews
- Celiac Disease/Gluten Free Diet and Weight Management
- Non Celiac Athletes Going Gluten Free-Is there a Performance Benefit? Part 1
- Non-Celiac Athletes Going Gluten Free Part 2
- Dairy Free/Gluten Free Protein Powder 101
- Supplements for the Gluten Free Athlete-Glutamine Edition
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free- Gemma and Rice Protein Powder
- Exercise and Celiac Disease-why it’s important!
- Calories Do Count-part 1-the burn
- Calories Do Count part 2-expenditure versus intake
- Top 10 misconceptions about getting fit and healthy
- Gluten Free Fueling Options for Endurance Athletes